Friday, April 24, 2009

Meal Planning!

On May 18, the window opens for my ADRs. I like to try new places as well as stick to some old favorites. Because Aidan is coming along, it's going to be more tried and true places because he's pretty picky. I mean, really, who's heard of a 6-year-old who didn't like bread?

The new places I want to try this time around include:
  • Liberty Tree Tavern
  • Chefs de France
  • Ohana
I also want to try different meal times for restaurants I've already dined at. For example, I'd like to try Chef Mickey's or 1900 Park Fare at dinner instead of breakfast.

The top places on my list for our August trip are:

  • Garden Grill - The Land, Epcot
  • Liberty Tree Tavern - Magic Kingdom
  • Ohana - Polynesian Resort
  • Hollywood & Vine for the Fantasmic Dinner Package.

I have a huge list of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices of places I want to eat each day. In some cases, I have a 4th choice! We will only have the meal plan for four days, but we have a late flight out on our 5th day, so I plan to treat them to breakfast at Ohana that day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...