Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ten Trips to Garden Grill

Garden Grill is my favorite restaurant at Disney World. It's a family-style all-you-can-eat place, with fresh vegetables, succulent meats, and the best character interaction in the parks. Instead of going to a buffet, they bring the food to you. And the restaurant rotates, so guests are looking over the ride "Living With the Land" for part of their meal. This restaurant also has the best character interaction in all of Epcot and possibly Disney World.

Dinner at Garden Grill

The menu changes ever so often, but they tend to keep a few favorites: turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy; some sort of beef; some variety of fish; and a type of cobbler for dessert. They're often accommodating when I ask if I can have some of the macaroni & cheese from the kid's menu. They used to use Stouffer's macaroni & cheese, but this year they seem to have come up with their own recipe.

Dinner at Garden Grill

I've been on ten trips to Disney World, and managed to eat at Garden Grill on every single one. Check out this picture history!

I Finally Met Mickey!
August 2001 - my first Disney trip and my first time ever meeting Mickey Mouse!

Me and Mickey!
May 2005

I Get a Kiss from Dale
September 2008 - on my DisneyMoon with Adam

Ronni and Chip
August 2009 - Chip and me.

Me & Mickey
January 2011

Us With the Boss!
June 2011

Me and Chip
Valentine's Day 2012.

Dancing with Pluto
February 2013

Untitled
June 2013

Untitled
November 2014

Interesting to note how the outfits have changed over the years! Mickey got a completely new makeover from when I first saw him. At one point, the chipmunks wore overalls. See?

Me & Chip!

Some things that have not changed though: amazing service, delicious food, and awesome characters. I will continue to go back to Garden Grill.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...