Friday, January 7, 2011

!!!

Holy crap! In about 36 hours, I'll BE IN ORLANDO!!! Possibly riding the Magical Express! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!

And guess what? I haven't packed a dang thing yet.

I'll get on that tomorrow.

No, really, I WILL!

And I have done some important things. I'm not completely worthless, you know. In addition to Early Bird Check-In and the Photopass pre-order, I've got the cab hailed and memory cards cleared. Tomorrow I will pack, go to the bank, pack, charge camera batteries, pack, review the schedule, pack, and work myself up into a frenzy of excitement. I'm sure I'm forgetting something there, but it'll come to me.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!

Weather looks good. High 60s, low 70s. I plan to wear jeans and hoodies mostly. Will take a jacket for cool nights. I also got some cute stretchy thin gloves. Mmm, fewer than two days until Liberty Tree Tavern. Nom. And CASTLE and Mickey Mouse and music and cookies and yummy smells and shows and rides and Princess Tiana (Oh Lord, let me get to meet Princess Tiana!) and parades and pictures and pictures and pictures!

*does the happy bootie dance*


Wow, I'm still very much in denial that it's here and that I need to get on the ball or something!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I can be packed in 10 minutes!! Take me with you!!! lol
Everywhere I look there is a new Disney commercial on TV! It's killing me! I hope you get to meet Tiana! I am so excited for you! You're going to make me cry....lol.
Can't wait to see the pics!!!
Have a great time!!
p.s. Tom has an interview at Shawk on Monday...send us some pixie dust!!

Unknown said...

Pixie Dust coming your way! I'd love it if Tom came back!!! :D

And packing is almost done! Really! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...