I had a super magical time at Disney World! We had such a good time that we're already planning to go back in June! This time with Aidan. Kids stay and play free! Say WHAT! :)
I loved staying at Port Orleans French Quarter. I enjoyed the small quietness of the resort, and I loved their hot tub. The bus stop was really close to the parks, and the buses came often! We only had to stand once. The weather was all over the place, but it only rained once. We had everything from mid-70s to low 30s. I wore everything from short sleeves to full on winter gear with many layers.
Long updates with lots of pix coming soon. (I don't even have them all uploaded and/or captioned yet.) Here are some highlights from the trip:
- Meeting Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen!!!!!
- Rope Drop at the Magic Kingdom. Walking on rides! Walking down the street with characters! Little or no lines for anything. It was awesome!
- Seeing the looks on little girl's faces as Princess Tiana walked past them on Main Street.
- Doing the Arrested Development chickens in Hollywood Studios.
- Tower of Terror with all the Selzer siblings.
- Riding Expedition Everest for the first time. It was awesome.
- Riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad FIVE TIMES foo.
- Space Mountain.
- The hot tub at Port Orleans French Quarter. So nice after a long day of standing and walking.
- All the nice people and cast members I got to talk to.
- HUGE hugs from most of the characters. Lots and lots of hugs!
- Riding coasters with Cassidy.
- Seeing Adam really enjoy himself and get excited.
- Being able to buy lots of stuff.
- Seeing baby Lola's face when she met Mickey Mouse and the princesses.
- Yummy food at Crystal Palace, Boma, Garden Grill, and Liberty Tree Tavern.
Full trip report(s) coming soon. I've yet to edit the videos, the rest of the pictures, etc.
Talk soon! :)