Monday, January 3, 2011

Less Than A Week!

OK, seriously, this has really snuck up on me. I am so not prepared!

So much has happened since I last posted. I was offered a full-time job and I accepted, with the provision that I'd not have to cancel Disney World, and I've been so busy with work (lots of long days and some weekends), birthdays, and the holidays that I haven't had much time to give Disney World much thought until a couple of weeks ago when Suzy emailed to say that she was ready to send out my travel documents!

So, the documents are here (along with a gift from Suzy--I have mentioned how awesome she is, haven't I?) and I barely had any time to look through them before stashing them in a safe place. I went ahead and did the early-bird check in for our flights (because let's face it: there is no way I'm going to be up at 6:40 am this Saturday), and I pre-ordered our Photopass CD. I've yet to make a packing list, check the weather obsessively, clear off my camera memory cards, recharge the camera batteries, make sure the Flip cams are in order, and check and recheck the crowd calendar. I even have a new Disney Parks Blu-ray Disc™ that I still need to watch. What is wrong with me?

I think I'm in denial, as I always am, when I am this close to the Disney trip. I mean, it's less than a week away, and I'm still kinda like "la la la." I think once Friday rolls around I'll be in full on frenetic Disney mode, but now all I can think is that I have a work week ahead of me, so until *that's* out of the way, there is no need to get all crazy with excitement yet.

What I am doing is praying for warm weather, no rain, no wind, and lots of sunshine. I think I'll have a better idea of what to pack once the end of the week gets here and I have a clearer picture of what it will be like out there.

I am very excited to go, though. Lots of stuff I want to buy, lots of stuff I want to eat, and lots I want to see and do.

I'll try to post more this week. Maybe I'll get more crazy! :)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

SSOOO EXCITING!!! I sooo wish we were going!!! The new Disney Cruise Ship is docking in Port Canaveral tomorrow and I am REALLY trying to convince Tom we NEED to go!! Have a WONDERFUL time!!! And you better post lots of pics!! I need my Disney fix! :)

Unknown said...

I will definitely post lots of pix! Aww, we miss Tom at Schawk. I want them to bring him back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...